Why CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer is better than other forging hammer?2019-11-29 18:25:19
- High efficiency. Full hydraulic power drive technology makes it possible for the CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer to obtain huge kinetic energy in a very short stroke, so that the high-frequency continuous forging of the forging hammer becomes a reality, which greatly improves the working efficiency of the forging hammer.
- Energy saving. The transmission efficiency of the CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer is 65%, which is more than 30 times that of the steam forging hammer. The precise control of blow energy avoids more blows than energy, and the energy saving effect is more significant.
- High precision. The CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer uses a radial wide guide rail structure and a high rigid U-shaped bed structure. The working accuracy of the hammer can meet and exceed the requirements of the press, and the accuracy is good. The precise control of the impact energy and the realization of the program can greatly improve the service life of the mold.
- Low noise. Noise from CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer is unavoidable, but can be reduced. If the hammer strike energy is sufficient, the forging can be formed without multiple strikes, or the strike energy can be controlled to give the foot striker the necessary strike energy for forming, but the situation is very different if it is not given more. The impact energy of the traditional forging hammer is not adjustable. It is often unnecessary to use a foot with a larger rated energy. Operators are also accustomed to hitting a few more times, which is actually redundant. Anyang full hydraulic drop forging hammer can precisely control the striking energy. The energy of each striking can be adjusted. The striking sequence of a certain energy can be controlled according to the designed program. Never give more. In this way, the number of extra blows is gone, and the noise will be reduced accordingly.
- Low vibration. In order to overcome the shortcomings of anvil hammer vibration, the full hydraulic hammer uses a 90-year-old German GERB company's hydraulic damping vibration isolator, which not only isolates the impact on the surrounding machine tools, buildings and residents, but also mainly The impact of hammering on equipment reliability and service life is reduced. The forging hammer itself has been designed with vibration in mind, such as not using threaded fasteners as much as possible. The module is fixed in the mold base with wedge iron so that the vibration will not affect the equipment itself. The power head adopts flexible coupling, etc. All of them take into account the reduction and absorption of vibration.
- Stable product quality. If the CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer is operated by humans, no matter how skilled the workers are, it is difficult to maintain 100% consistency. Special shift operations make it more difficult to obtain consistent blow energy and blow times for the same forging. Anyang full hydraulic hammer adopts electronic program control, no matter who presses the pedal, the forging operation is the same. If the process of a particular part has been programmed, it can be stored digitally. When forging the same part in the future, you only need to call up the part number, and the drop forging hammer can be produced.
- Lower running costs. Energy saving not only refers to the high transmission efficiency of the CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer, but also the energy saving benefits brought by the accurate control of energy. Excessive blows not only consume more energy, but also affect the life of equipment and molds due to the absorption of excess energy.
- Extensive adaptability. One can explain how big a forging piece can be with a forging press. But for the hammer, it is difficult to define how large a forging can be. The special advantages of the CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer are its fast striking speed and high striking frequency. It is especially suitable for occasions that require multiple hammer forming and high-speed deformation to fill the mold. Due to the high speed of the forging hammer and the short contact time of the mold, it is conducive to the formation of parts that are light and thin and cool particularly quickly, which is beneficial to the improvement of the life of the mold. The forging hammer is used to forge forgings with thin ribbed plates, complex shapes and weight tolerance requirements. Its performance and economic advantages will be fully reflected. Forging hammer is a very good equipment in the forging industry, especially suitable for multi-variety and small batch production, it can also achieve automatic forging line with CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer.
- Lower investment costs. Compared with hammers, screw presses and hot forging presses with equivalent capabilities, the cost ratio is 1: 2: 3. In other words, a screw press is twice as expensive as a hammer, and a hot forging press is three times as expensive. If the power source of the hammer is not considered, it seems that the steam-steaming hammer is cheaper than the full hydraulic hammer. But in fact, the driving system of the hammer should be calculated together, so that the costs of the full CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer and the steam-air steam hammer are almost equal.
31 5kj drop hammer forge connecting rod drop hammer with CNC control
Double action drop forging hammer surgical knife drop forging hammer